Hello, my name is Liz and I believe that there are moments in life, both big and small, that deserve to be documented in a beautiful, truthful way. It is this belief that drives my photography, capturing the beauty and truth that is your life, your wedding, your family, you!
Whether you are looking for a family portrait or a full day of wedding memories, I am happy to help you capture your love, your family, your life!
Contact me today and let's document the beauty that is this moment in your life.
A few fun facts about me:
~I live in Bristol, ME
~I LOVE Ferrero Rocher hazelnut candies.
~I have three children age 23,21,19.
~My husband is my biggest supporter and my second photographer for weddings. :)
~Speaking of my husband, we have been together since I was 14 and he was 16... yes, really!
~I have a fear of balloons, not actually the balloons themselves but of them popping *shudder* it's unreasonable and silly I know.
~I have three Labradors(2 black 1 yellow), I love more than is reasonable and live my life trying to be the person they believe I am.
~I have been taking photos professionally for 9 years but I have always dreamed of being a photographer.
~My first camera was a LeClic(remember the awesomeness that was LeClic?) I wish I still had some of the photos from that camera, I would totally share them with you!
~I love the small moments of a wedding day, those tiny almost unnoticeable bits of time that tell the story of you. <3
~I love to make lists but don't really love to follow them once they are made. It's the Pisces in me, or so I'm told.
~This has been too much fun... because well... I love to make lists!
- first photo was taken by my husband a few falls ago at our last wedding of the season... I will do anything for the shot.
- my brother and sister-in-law's Christmas Party, I'm the one in the scarf....
- my daughter is constantly taking photos of herself on my phone, she especially loves it when I am oblivious, in my defense I was making pie, PIE people!.....
- my husband, Paul, and I on our first trip together with only us, in Montana for a wedding!....
- Paul likes to take pictures of me working, I just happened to notice what he was up to and struck a pose(I'm not saying it's a good one, but it's a pose LOL)....
- you can often find me under the skirts of my brides(get your mind out of the gutter... I'm fairly familiar with bustling at this point in my career).....
- my kids from a few Decembers ago, oldest in red, middle in green, youngest monkeying it up......
- chainsawing the tree, ok not really I was only pretending, I don't know how to use a chainsaw.....
- the husband and me at one of our favorite local restaurants, ummm we kind of like each other